We have positions from general labor to CDL Drivers. If you are interested in an oilfield career, please fill out an application online.
Experience is preferred, but training can be provided for individuals meeting company and insurance qualifications. All drivers must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements, which include a DOT physical and drug/alcohol testing. In addition, drivers must possess the ability to perform other duties as described for the position.
What’s different about Brickman Fast Line Inc?
Brickman Fast Line creates value for their customers by providing numerous oilfield services exceeding the highest quality standards of the industry, thereby fulfilling the needs of oil and gas producers.
Whether you are an experienced professional looking for new challenges or a novice ready to begin your career, we offer opportunities in a rapidly growing organization. We are always looking for new talent to fill roles in the field and in our office. We recognize our success depends entirely on dedicated, talented people.
Join our team! We are interested in outstanding performance; therefore, your work will challenge and stimulate you. You’ll learn continually with training and development programs combined with responsibility and career advancement potential.
What can I expect?
When you work for Brickman Fast Line, here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent working conditions
- Comprehensive training
- Top notch safety program
- Company supplied uniforms
- Day and night shifts
- Outstanding benefits including
- Paid vacation
- Medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Company paid short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match and an employee stock purchase plan